We made a podcast!
Find the transcript of our conversation here.
In this episode, we discussed who we are, mutual aid, communities of our past (quasi-monastic, y’all), their evolution, building community for the sake of community, medicating and self-medicating, survival/homesteading skills, cynicism, crafting change in our world, connecting/socializing while sober, disconnecting from ego. So..just a few things!
– What is informed consent?
– More on Mutual Aid Societies. Also some stuff here.
– Do you need to resign from the LDS church?
– Care to brush up on sex & gender?
– Isaac’s “L.I.F.E.” reference.
– Lucenti Manifesto.
– I can has optimists?
– In case you need to work longer hours…
– Aristotle was right!
– Appears Isaac was wrong on the “blood of the covenant” quotation. Read more discussion on that here!
Future updates to footnotes may be en route!
And if the embedded player below doesn’t work, find the episodes here: https://lucentilive.podbean.com/