We’re still making a podcast!
Find the transcript of the episode here.
In this episode, we discussed Burning Man and its 11 Principles, with a focus on the newest one: Consent!
- What is Burning Man? Their yearly timeline.
- The Ten Principles of Burning Man.
- The background for “get my goat.”
- A really cool organization studying drugs. Far out, man.
- Burning Man org bought Fly Ranch property.
- More on Consent!
- Need some burner training? Check out this and other videos by E11.
- The Utah Regional burn: Element 11!
- When does the brain finish developing? More here. Oh, and neuroplasticity.
- It’s what plants crave!
- Emma Goldman & Max Baginski: Individuality, Autonomy & Organization (1907)
- Individualism vs Individuality.
- What does “Comme ci, comme ça” mean?
- In Utah, rape is the only violent crime index higher than the national average.
- What if you violate a partner’s consent?
And if the embedded player below doesn’t work on your device, find the episodes here: https://lucentilive.podbean.com/